mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
libmproxy is the library that mitmproxy and mitmdump are built on.
Documentation, tutorials and distribution packages can be found on the mitmproxy website: mitmproxy.org
- Intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify them on the fly.
- Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis.
- Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations.
- Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server.
- Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server.
- Transparent proxy mode on OSX and Linux.
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python.
- SSL certificates for interception are generated on the fly.
- And much, much more.