- Welcome to the mitmproxy tutorial. In this lesson we cover replaying requests.
- Let’s generate a request that we can replay. We use
curlin a separate terminal.
- We now want to replay the this request.
- Put the focus (
>>) on the request that should be replayed. This is already the case in our example.
rto replay the request.
- Note that no new rows are added for replayed flows, but the existing row is updated.
- Every time you press
r, mitmproxy sends this request to the server again and updates the flow.
- You can also modify a flow before replaying it.
- It works as shown in the previous lesson, by pressing
- Congratulations! You have completed all lessons of the mitmproxy tutorial.